When mixed with warm water, Chuck Wagon Dog Dinner makes its own rich, thick gravy. Or just serve dry. When switching from another dog food, it's a good idea to allow 7 to 10 days for the transition. Mix increasing amounts of Chuck Wagon with decreasing amounts of your dog's previous food until you are feeding only Chuck Wagon.
|RECOMMENDED DAILY ADULT FEEDING AMOUNTS*|
|*Amounts are based on a standard 8 oz dry measuring cup.
This chart represents average recommended daily portions. You may need to feed your dog slightly more or less, depending on your dog's activity level and overall fitness.
|Weight of Dog, pounds||5||10||20||50||90||Over 90|
|Feeding Amount, cups||3/4||1-1/2||2-1/4||4||6||1 cup for every 16 lbs|
- Feeding rates should be adjusted based upon breed type, activity or environmental conditions.
- Because Chuck Wagon Dog Dinner is complete and balanced, there is no need to supplement with any vitamins, minerals, oils, scraps or any other dog food.
- Protect the food from moisture – store in a cool, dry place. Close package tightly and store away from your dog.
- Remember to always keep fresh, clean drinking water available for your dog.
- Have your dog checked by a veterinarian regularly.
NUTRITIONAL GUARANTEEChuck Wagon Dog Dinner is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for all life stages of the dog.
|Crude Protein, Minimum||17.0%||Phosphorus, Minimum||0.5%|
|Crude Fat, Minimum||8.0%||Potassium, Minimum||0.6%|
|Crude Fiber, Maximum||4.0%||Sodium, Minimum||0.25%|
|Moisture, Maximum||10.0%||Chloride, Minimum||0.4%|
|Calcium, Minimum||0.6%||Zinc, Minimum||110 mg/kg|