When switching to Chuck Wagon Dog Dinner from another dog food, it's a good idea to allow 7 to 10 days for the transition. Mix increasing amounts of Chuck Wagon with decreasing amounts of your dog's previous food until you are feeding only Chuck Wagon.
WEANING PUPPIES: Start puppies on moistened Chuck Wagon Dog Dinner as soon as they begin to nibble solid food.
GROWING PUPPIES: Keep Chuck Wagon Dog Dinner available to puppies at all times.
REPRODUCING ADULTS: Food consumption may vary throughout gestation and lactation. During gestation, feed the amount required to maintain the weight of the pregnant female. During lactation, feed 3 to 4 times normal intake.
|RECOMMENDED DAILY ADULT FEEDING AMOUNTS*|
|*Amounts are based on a standard 8 oz dry measuring cup.
This chart represents average recommended daily portions. You may need to feed your dog slightly more or less, depending on your dog's activity level and overall fitness.
|Weight of Dog, pounds||5||10||20||30||40||60||80||100|
|Feeding Amount, cups||3/4||1-1/4||1-3/4||2-1/2||2-3/4||3-3/4||4-5/8||5-3/8|
- Feeding rates should be adjusted based upon breed type, activity or environmental conditions.
- Because Chuck Wagon Dog Dinner is complete and balanced, there is no need to supplement with any vitamins, minerals, oils, scraps or any other dog food.
- Protect the food from moisture – store in a cool, dry place. Close package tightly and store away from your dog.
- Remember to always keep fresh, clean drinking water available for your dog.
- Have your dog checked by a veterinarian regularly.
NUTRITIONAL GUARANTEEChuck Wagon Dog Dinner is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for all life stages of the dog.
|Crude Protein, Minimum||21.0%||Linoleic Acid, Minimum||1.2%|
|Crude Fat, Minimum||9.0%||Calcium, Minimum||1.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Maximum||4.0%||Phosphorus, Minimum||0.8%|
|Moisture, Maximum||12.0%||Vitamin A, Minimum||10,000 iu/kg|